How to Create an Agency Page
Creating an agency page is a great opportunity for your organization. It’s a great way to get connected with students who are interested in volunteering. By creating a page you’ll also be able to post on going volunteer opportunities or one time events that your organization is hosting. Students are then able to see these posts and sign up directly through the website.
- Visit the Key Connect website
- Click on the blue “Sign Up” button that is in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Click the link that is next to the question “Want to sign up your agency?”
- Fill out the information that you are prompted for. While not all of the information is required, the more thorough your are with filling out your page the more likely students will take interest in what you have to offer.
Posting an Opportunity
- Once you are logged in, select the drop down arrow under the “My Agencies” tab at the top of the page. This will take you to your profile page.
- From here you can either choose to create an “Opportunity” or an “Event” by selecting their respective tabs at the top of your profile. An opportunity is better suited for on going volunteer needs while and even is better suited for something that is only occuring once.
- Once you’ve completed either your opportunity or event click on the orange “Create” button on the bottom of the page. Now your post is live for students to see and respond to!