- Saturday September 18th, 10am-12pm: Burton Street Peace Gardens Work Day
- Friday October 8th, 3-5:30pm: Bounty and Soul Friday Market
- Friday October 22nd, 3-5:30pm: Bounty and Soul Friday Market
- Thursday October 28th, 10:30am-4pm: Campus Blood Drive (visitor parking info below)
- Friday October 29th, 10:30am-4pm: Campus Blood Drive
- Monday November 1st, 1-5pm: CIMA Food Distribution (Emma United Methodist Church)
- Tuesday November 8th, 1-5pm: CIMA Food Distribution (Woodfin)
- More opportunities in development to work alongside community partners like Shiloh Community Garden, Babies Need Bottoms, Seed Programs International, and more!
- Check out the United Way’s Hands On volunteer database for more opportunities off campus
Visitor Parking Information for UNCA Campus Blood Drives (August, October, February)
- Non UNCA community members: register for a visitor parking permit online, print off pass, and place in vehicle window. Visitors can park in any Visitor or All Permit parking space. Please note, donors will likely have to park in a lot/space that requires 5-10 minutes of walking. The blood drive is in Highsmith Student Union, use this campus map to navigate to the union: https://maps.unca.edu/.
*All events follow CDC COVID-19 safety protocols, including but not limited to mandatory masking, social distancing, hand sanitizer available, & events are held outdoors whenever possible.